Saturday, January 22, 2011

Home Sweet Home



All of us have now returned safely home. We hope you enjoyed reading the blog. I stayed two extra days to do some touristy things in Costa Rica. On the way to the rain forest yesterday, our tour guide, Kenny, asked each of us to tell what we liked best about Costa Rica. I said, "the people." The country is beautiful, but the people are some of the most gracious I have ever met from Dona Sandra and her crew who prepared such wonderful meals for us to Donald and Gabriela, who were more than our drivers to Daniel and Norma, who gave so much of their time to the class and the local logistics. Even my taxi driver this morning, played Johann Strauss all the way to the airport and conducted the orchestra as he drove.
I can't wait to return in the future.
Vaya con Dios!

Kathy

1 comment: